MagniLink Vision has been designed for you, to experience on your own terms - to encounter a new world of video magnifiers. With the user in mind LVI Low Vision International have created a modular system which allows the user to choose the key features according to their own preferences.
With soft edges and a combination of light and dark grey colours, MagniLink Vision can, at first sight, blend in or stand out.
MagniLink Vision offers better resolution, brighter colours and image sharpness that is one step ahead. Our cameras with High Resolution and High Definition are beyond any standard solutions, but they are the standard for MagniLink Vision.
Adjust the height, select the colour and magnification level and enjoy the smooth reading table. For an ideal reading position, the reading table has a rounded front edge that is comfortable to rest your hands on. To step ahead even further regarding ergonomics, MagniLink Vision has a low weight.
It is time to choose your model!
Choose your model
MagniLink Vision is a modular system with the same structure, reading table and electronics. Then follow these instructions to choose your model!
1 - Choose your camera
- Camera High Resolution (HR)
- Camera High Definition (HD)
2 - Choose your screen size
3 - Choose your control panel
- 3-push Panel
- 2-knob Panel
- 5-push Panel
- All models are height adjustable for an ideal reading position.
- A paperstop located in the centre of the smooth reading table helps you navigate and allows a working position where the arms are held close to your body.
- All lightweight aluminium and plastic items are recyclable.
- Each product is individually tested for optimized picture quality.
- Masters all lighting conditions and the user can choose between different lighting modes.
- DVI switch With a DVI switch a computer can be connected to MagniLink Vision, and the computer image will then be shown in MagniLink Vision. This is only available in models using the 5 Push Panel.
- PC software Makes it possible to show the image from MagniLink Vision on the computer, the image from the computer in MagniLink Vision or split the screen. This is only available in models using the 5 Push Panel.